The MT-1000 is an environmentally friendly electric powered 4 wheel high tipper dumper designed to work with loads up to 1000 Kg. The heavy duty frame is made from steel and is built for industrial renovation work. The balance between the load and the wheels provides stability and safety. The double handle with power controls makes the MT-1000 very maneuverable even when fully loaded. The motor has an electromagnetic brake that automatically engages when the power is turned off providing a braking capacity on slopes up to 30% when the barrow is fully loaded. The gear train is in a sealed oil bath to eliminating maintenance and increase reliability. Different configurations are possible by choosing among available types of tires. The 4 x 114 Ah maintenance-free AGM batteries provide up to 8 hours of autonomy.
- Loading capacity on flat surface: max 1200 kg (500 Liter)
- Max loading capacity 20% slope: 500 kg
- Forward speed: 5 km/h
- Reverse speed: 2.5 km/h
- Battery recharging time: approx. 8 hrs.
- AGM battery: 4 x 12V/114 Ah C20
- Electric motor: 24V/3000 watt AC S2 60 min.
- Length: 2574 mm to 2887 mm
- Width: 900 mm
- Height: 1267 mm to 2820 mm
- Weight: N/A kg
- Dashboard display: Remaining battery charge – Equipment failures – Hour meter
- Battery charger: Integrated with charge status information – 25A high frequency
- Speed control: hand accelerator
- Parking brake: Electromagnetic
- Oil bath differential
- Automatic tipping skip
- Hydraulic dumping device / elevated loading capacity