The WheelChair Mover– the industry’s first power-assist device making patient wheelchair transport safe, smooth and easy.
Designed by hospital safety experts for use by hospital personnel, the Wheelchair Mover fits most standard wheelchair sizes and models in your facility, easily transporting patients safely and securely around hallways, in elevators, and up and down ramps while reducing potential injury or physical strain to personnel. (As we all know, injuries often are a result of cumulative strain and fatigue.)
The Wheelchair Mover uses a simple hand lever design that activates secure hitching to the frame of the wheelchair. The ergonomic design of the machine makes it easy for the operator who controls the speed with easy and controlled throttle acceleration. With the unit securing the frame at a low center of gravity, turning the wheelchair in a circle is smooth and effortless. Compact and quiet, the Wheelchair Mover is the ideal device to fit within hospital rooms and halls while meeting the objectives of safe patient handling and moving programs.
- Patient experiences smoother and safer transport
- Transport team endures less strain and fatigue
- Prevents staff injury risk from heavy loads, ramps, and carpet.
- Higher employee morale; higher productivity
- Quiet operation and compact design
- User friendly controls
- Maintenance free operation
- 610mm W x 712mm L x 1080mm H
- 24V geared front drive wheel
- 6amp charger
- 250kg patient plus wheelchair
- Adapts to wheelchairs 18-24 inches wide