The Quikstak SP15 is a heavy duty self-drive auto pallet stacker, with a capacity of 1500kg and lift heights from 1.6 metres to as high as 5.6 metres. Optionally equipped with MAGIC-EYE infrared load-height adjustment, the SP15 is designed for intensive pallet stacking, warehousing, manufacturing, dispatch and general materials handling operations, in any industry.
The SP15 is fitted with a new self-drive unit, with a brushless A/C electric motor and intelligent regenerative braking system. Combined with a bank of lead-acid batteries delivering 200Ah, this permits all-day use in even the most demanding of environments.
Both the straddle legs and forged forks on the SP15 are width-adjustable, allowing the stacker to lift all common types of pallet, as well as traverse warehouse aisles as narrow as 1200mm. The tiller includes infinitely-variable drive controls, ergonomic raise/lower buttons and a safety sounder, all accessible with both hands.
Like all Quikstak S-Series products, the SP15 complies with a range of international quality and safety standards, and is manufactured in an ISO 9000 certified plant.Quikstak Electric Stackers (PDF)
SP15 Electric Stacker Features:
SP15 Electric Stacker Options & Accessories:
- The Quikstak SP15 can be fitted with Simpro’s proprietary MAGIC-EYE technology, which automatically adjusts the height of the forks to maintain an ergonomic work height as material is loaded or unloaded.
- A range of lift heights are available – 1.6m, 2.5m, 3.0m, 3.3m, 3.5m, 4.5m, 5.0m, or 5.6m.
- Custom outrigger and fork configurations, including ‘fork-over’ layout.
- Uprated battery capacities of 240Ah or 300Ah.
- Variable-speed lift controller.
Additionally, our experienced engineering team can design custom features to suit your particular application. Please contact us for support.
SP15 Electric Stacker Dimensions:
SP10 Electric Stacker Specifications: