With a 20% reduction in overall height the bin lifter still maintains a standard tipping height of 1830mm.
Positive Up, Down Operation:
Along the “power up”, the “power down” option has been added to
The addition of two gas springs has improved the smooth operation when emptying bins.
The compact design has resulted in an effective and robust structure.
As this machine is a vertical lift, it eliminates the risk of injury currently encountered from forward operating machinery.
Cost effective and power efficient motor means 50% reduction in
power consumption and double the power efficiency.
Cages can be added at minimal cost. Reduced freight cost
The Trailer Mounted Bin Lifter – has its own hydraulics power pack unit.
The Truck Mounted Bin Lifter – uses the trucks own PTO hydraulic
System allowing for infinite cycles:
The swing frame folds up out of the way when not in use to avoid being damaged when driving
Five Methods of operation:
- 12 volt – vehicle battery (approximately 50 lifts per day).
- 24 volt – vehicle battery (approximately 50 lifts per day).
- 12 volt or 24 volt Power Pack c/w charger
- 12 volt or 24 volt – Power Pack c/w charger.
- Hydraulic – Vehicle Hydraulic Pump (indefinite operation).
- 240 volt – Small 240 volt AC Generator (indefinite operation).