Towing of Waste Bins on shallow Ramps from basement car parks to street.
Powered by twin 24v motors and featuring a load bearing 3rd wheel, the BinSafe Electric takes the whole load, the whole time.
Capable of handling one bin from any side or up to three bins in forward facing formation (on level ground), The BinSafe Heavy Duty Electric is designed for light to medium use operation in non-residential environments.
For heavier use, please refer to our Waste Management Section
It has a dual battery set: a 15ah heavy-duty battery with cover
The trolley can normally operate for 50 minutes without recharging.
The Heavy Duty Electric also comes with optional handling bracket, which makes it possible to handle four empty or lightly laden bins at a time
Sales and service available 24/7, Spacepac has a history of complete customer satisfaction.
- Dual 24-volt 180-watt electric motors operating through worm drives directly onto the axle
- Driven by dual 12 volt long life sealed lead acid batteries mounted in series
- Dual 12v x 7.6ah batteries (15Ah)
- Up to 50 minutes of continuous operation
- Powered in forward and reverse
- Two speeds: slow for maneuvering in confined spaces, and fast (up to brisk walking pace) for covering distance
- Gearing provides effective braking, with emergency magnetic brake
- High quality pneumatic tyres
- Folding stand that minimizes its footprint when not in use
- 240v battery charger and battery condition gauge
- Free-wheeling hubs allow movement manually when unladen to conserve battery power
BinSafe HD ELECTRIC WheelieBin Trolley
BinSafe ELECTRIC WheelieBin Trolley