Convenient features include ease of loading with tilting plate design, non marking drive wheels, variable speed control, safety chain and on board charger.
Used to assist a person taking two wheelie bins at once over a long distance or up steep inclines / down steep declines.2 bin powered wheelie bin mover(PDF)
Features & Benefits:
- Central drive wheel: Turns on the drive wheels, very easy to steer even in tight areas.
- 500kg load rating: High load rating to take the burden away from you.
- Tilting floor: Loading is made simple with our unique tilting floor, simply push the bin towards the trailer and the floor lifts the bin on board.
- No licence required: Anyone who has had a quick training session can use the unit. No costly down time waiting for a licensed operator.
- Intuitive controls: Easy to use, staff are comfortable using the unit.
- No emissions: Can be used in confined spaces with no threat of fumes.
- Power Drive: Allows users to easily manoeuvre the unit and load with minimal manual effort.
- Transaxle drive: No maintenance, all units are sealed in an oil bath with no chain.
- Key start controls: Provides security for others in a public area and prevents untrained staff using the unit.
- Speed Governor dial: Limits the maximum speed available to improve user comfort and safety.
- Large variety of tops available: No matter what you need to move, we can custom design and manufacture the right top for you.
- Automatic park brake: Ensures unit is safely held in place while stationary, even on ramps.
- Brake override: If the unit is disabled you can override the park brake to get to a serviceable area.
- Intelligent design: Allows access to tight confined spaces that other equipment cannot access. Easy storage.
- Plug and play design: No lengthy down time, all parts are easily replaced to get you moving quicker.
- Four wheeled design: Ensures load stability.
|Dimensions:||1990 l x 740 w x 1040 h mm|
|Wheels:||2 x 250mm semi pneumatic, 2 x 125mm urethane|
|Suits:||120 + 240 litre bins|
- Horn – button mounted on controls with buzzer
- Flashing Light – mounted on a pole at 1800mm