The TT-Plus is a pedestrian operated electric tug specifically designed for moving trailers. The TT-Plus couples to the trailers on the rear hitch through an electric lift with a 15 cm range eliminating the need to lift the trailer onto the ball mount. This greatly reduces the risk of injury to the back or the hands of the operator.
The power of the TT-Plus allows for a loaded capacity of 300 kgs and a pulling capacity of up to 3000 kgs. The TT-Plus is equipped with a swivel tiller head that can rotate 80° for maneuverability and has a forward and reverse speed up to 5 kmh. The TT-Plus has an electromagnetic brake that blocks the movement when not in operation, preventing slippage while on an inclined ramp.
- Pulling capacity on flat surface: 3000 Kg
- Loading capacity on flat surface: 300 kg
- Pulling speed: fast 5 Km/h – slow 2,5 Km/h
- Pushing speed: fast 3,5 Km/h – slow 1,8 Km/h
- Battery recharging time: approx. 8 hrs.
- Battery: AGM 2 x 12V/100 Ah C20
- Electromotor: 24V/900 watt S1
- Length: 1510 mm
- Width: 790 mm
- Height: 1050 mm
- Weight: 160 kg
- Dashboard display: Remaining battery charge
- Battery charger: External – 13A high frequency
- Speed control: Butterfly type
- Parking brake: Electromagnetic
- Oil bath differential