Features:[su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#669900″]
- The ELK-J500 is an ecologically designed pedestrian controlled electric vehicle, featuring a heavy duty frame and stable track propulsion.
- Designed to face the most difficult ground conditions – steep sloped terrains, sandy, muddy or pebbled areas and small spaces or paths with limited maneuverability, the ELK-J500 always performs at high standards.
- Engineered for extreme reliability and built with operator safety in mind, this machine is made for industrial maintenance, repair and restoration work.
- The ELK-J500 is quiet and produces no hazardous exhaust.
- Advanced engineering allows an efficient use of energy and power.
- Suitable for Pruning, Tying of Branches, Cross-pollination, Pinching, Thinning (Superfluous Fruits), Branches Attraction, Wrapping Bag, Harvesting Fruit, Carrying Fruit
- ELK-J500 specially design for kiwi tree and pear tree like short trees
- Caterpillar types of vehicles are most suitable for hilly land, orchard and construction areas with rough terrain
[/su_column] [/su_row] [su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
|Motor||DC 24V. 1500Watt x 2 EA|
|Battery||6V-240AH × 4EA (Longest 6240)|
|Battery recharge||24V 20A Digital Method|
|Caterpillar Track||LF 180 × 60p × 45|
|Body Size||1900L x 1060W x 1460H mm|
|Cargo Size||1200L x 1060W x 200H mm|
|Max. Speed||3.2 km/h|
|Max Lateral gradient||n/a|
|Capacity||200kg (including operator 75 kg)|
|Driving control Type||Remote Control or Manual|
* Specification can be changed without notification for improved machine efficiency
* Estimated working hours under normal condition: 8-10 hrs
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]