- The ELK-J250 is an ecologically designed pedestrian controlled electric vehicle, featuring a heavy duty frame and stable track propulsion.
- Designed to face the most difficult ground conditions – steep sloped terrains, sandy, muddy or pebbled areas and small spaces or paths with limited maneuverability, the ELK-J250 always performs at high standards.
- Engineered for extreme reliability and built with operator safety in mind, this machine is made for industrial maintenance, repair and restoration work.
- The ELK-J250 is quiet and produces no hazardous exhaust.
- Advanced engineering allows an efficient use of energy and power.
- Suitable for Pruning, Tying of Branches, Cross-pollination, Pinching, Thinning (Superfluous Fruits), Branches Attraction, Wrapping Bag, Harvesting Fruit, Carrying Fruit.
- ELK-J250 specially design for kiwi tree and pear tree like short trees
- Caterpillar types of vehicles are most suitable for hilly land, orchard and construction areas with rough terrain
|Motor||DC 24V. 600Watt x 2 EA|
|Battery||12V-165AH × 2EA (Longest 12165)|
|Battery recharge||24V 20A Digital Method|
|Caterpillar Track||LF 180 × 60p × 37|
|Body Size||1630L x 835W x 1300H mm|
|Cargo Size||965L x 835W x 100H mm|
|Max. Speed||Forward: 3.1 km/h, Backward: 2.1 km/h|
|Max Lateral gradient||37%|
|Capacity||150kg (including operator 75 kg)|
|Driving control Type||Remote Control or Manual|
* Specification can be changed without notification for improved machine efficiency
* Estimated working hours under normal condition: 8-10 hrs