- The T373-W is an ecologically designed pedestrian controlled electric vehicle, featuring a heavy duty frame and stable track propulsion
- Designed to face the most difficult ground conditions, it is extremely effective around building sites, in tunnels or underground and in places where tracked traction and zero emission are essential.
- The Control system employed in the T373-W is with the remote control, both Wired and Wireless .. This ensures the highest safety standards.
- Engineered for extreme reliability and built with operator safety in mind, this machine is made for industrial maintenance, repair and restoration work.
- The T373-W is quiet and produces no hazardous exhaust.
- Advanced engineering allows an efficient use of energy and power.
- Suitable for indoor restoration work or moving materials in an environment where the exhaust, noise and smell of a combustion engine is not acceptable.
- Great for Biological Agriculture, Building Construction, Mining ,Tunnels , Over Snow.
|Motor||DC 24V. 600Watt x 2 EA|
|Battery||12V-100AH × 2EA (RP-100) Lithium|
|Battery recharge||24V 20A Digital Method|
|Caterpillar Track||LF180 X 60P X 37|
|Overall Size||1587L x 906W x 985H mm|
|Platform Size||1206L x 906W mm|
|Max. Speed||2.5 km/h (forward), 2.3 Km/h (reverse)|
|Max Lateral gradient||n/a %|
|Tip Point||660mm (Low), 1477mm (High rise only)|
|Driving control Type||Wired Remote Controller With Emergency Stop Button (3m long) plus Wireless Control|
|Water Proof||IP54 (motor and electrically sensitive parts)|
|LED Light Mounting||Front/Back for Dark Mining or Tunnel|
|Out Trigger||For extra stability|