- The ELK-T800RC is an ecologically designed pedestrian controlled electric vehicle, featuring a heavy duty frame and stable track propulsion
- Standard with “Longest” Quality No-Maintenance Batteries: Optional With Lithium Batteries
- Designed to face the most difficult ground conditions – steep sloped terrains, sandy, muddy or pebbled areas and small spaces or paths with limited maneuverability, the ELK-T800-RC always performs at high standards.
- Engineered for extreme reliability and built with operator safety in mind, this machine is made for industrial maintenance, repair and restoration.
- The ELK-T800RC is quiet and produces no hazardous exhaust.
- Advanced engineering allows for an efficient use of energy and power./li>
- Suitable for indoor restoration work or moving materials in an environment where the exhaust, noise and smell of a combustion engine is not acceptable.
- Great for Tunnel, Mining, Outdoor Sites, across Snow
- Tow Hitch with 50mm Ball or 20mm Pin Hitch
- LED lights x 2 for work path illumination
- Wireless Remote with additional services switch/s
- Wired Remote with 3mtr Cable
- Flat Deck 1500x1000mm for ancillary equipment
- Tie-Down rails each side for securing a load.
- Sealed, No-Maintenance, “Longest” quality batteries.
Power outlets for equipment, Lithium Batteries, Hydraulic Power Pack, 200mm High Drop sides (removable)
|Motor||DC 24V. 1500Watt x 2 EA|
|Battery||TBA (12V 165A x 4 EA)|
|Battery recharge||8-10 hrs (30A Charger)|
|Caterpillar Track||LF 180 x 60p x 45|
|Overall Size||1031W x 1385L x 544H mm|
|Platform Size||1031W x 1385L mm|
|Max. Speed||Fast 3.2 Km/h (forward), 2.9 km/h (reversed)|
|Max Lateral gradient||n/a %|
|Capacity||800kg (Safety Test for Agricultural Technology Application Foundation)|
|Driving control Type||Wired Remote Controller With Emergency Stop Button (3m long) plus Wireless Control|
|Water Proof||IP54 (motor and electrically sensitive parts)|
|Platform Material||Stainless Steel|
|Tow Hitch||SCA Tow Ball – Chrome, 50mm|