- The ELK-T800RC is an ecologically designed pedestrian controlled electric vehicle, featuring a heavy duty frame and stable track propulsion
- With Lithium, quick charge batteries
- Designed to face the most difficult ground conditions – steep sloped terrains, sandy, muddy or pebbled areas and small spaces or paths with limited maneuverability, the ELK-T800RC always performs at high standards.
- Engineered for extreme reliability and built with operator safety in mind, this machine is made for industrial maintenance, repair and restoration work.
- The ELK-T800RC is quiet and produces no hazardous exhaust.
- Advanced engineering allows an efficient use of energy and power.
- Suitable for indoor restoration work or moving materials in an environment where the exhaust, noise and smell of a combustion engine is not acceptable.
- Great for Tunnel, Mining, Sites
|Motor||DC 24V. 1500Watt x 2 EA|
|Battery||Lithium TBA (12V 165A x 4 EA)|
|Battery recharge||8-10 hrs (30A Charger)|
|Caterpillar Track||LF 180 x 60p x 45|
|Max. Speed||Fast 3.3 Km/h – Slow 2.0 km/h|
|Max Lateral gradient||37%|
|Capacity||500kg (Safety Test for Agricultural Technology Application Foundation)|
|Driving control Type||Remote Control|