Features:[su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#669900″]
- The ELK-T373 is an ecologically designed pedestrian controlled electric vehicle, featuring a heavy duty frame and stable track propulsion
- Designed to face the most difficult ground conditions – steep sloped terrains, sandy, muddy or pebbled areas and small spaces or paths with limited maneuverability, the ELK-T373 always performs at high standards.
- Engineered for extreme reliability and built with operator safety in mind, this machine is made for industrial maintenance, repair and restoration work.
- The ELK-T373 is quiet and produces no hazardous exhaust.
- Advanced engineering allows an efficient use of energy and power.
- Suitable for indoor restoration work or moving materials in an environment where the exhaust, noise and smell of a combustion engine is not acceptable.
- Great for Biological Agriculture.
|Motor||DC 24V. 600Watt x 2 EA|
|Battery||12V-100AH × 2EA (RP-100)|
|Battery recharge||24V 10A Digital Method|
|Caterpillar Track||LF 180 × 60p × 37|
|Body Size||1700L x 830W x 950H mm|
|Cargo Size||1150L x 740W x 200H mm|
|Max. Speed||3.2 km/h|
|Max Lateral gradient||37%|
|Capacity||250kg (Safety Test for Agricultural Technology Application Foundation)|
|Driving control Type||Remote Control or Manual|