- The M400L is an ecologically designed 4 Wheels pedestrian controlled electric vehicle, featuring a heavy duty frame and stable track propulsion
- Designed to face the most difficult ground conditions, sandy, muddy or pebbled areas and small spaces or paths with limited maneuverability, the M400L always performs at high standards.
- Engineered for extreme reliability and built with operator safety in mind, this machine is made for industrial maintenance, repair and restoration work.
- The M400L is quiet and produces no hazardous exhaust.
- Advanced engineering allows an efficient use of energy and power.
- Suitable for indoor restoration work or moving materials in an environment where the exhaust, noise and smell of a combustion engine is not acceptable.
- Great for Biological Agriculture
Motor DC 24V. 600Watt x 2 EA Battery 12V-100AH × 2EA (Industrial) Battery recharge 24V 10A Digital Method Tyre 16 x 6.5 x 6 Inch Tubeless Wheels 4 Wheels Body Size 1600L x 970W x 1000H mm Cargo Size 1200L x 900W x 200H mm Max. Speed 5.5 km/h Capacity 400kg
* Specification can be changed without notification for improved machine efficiency
* Estimated working hours under normal condition: 15 – 20 hrs