Features:[su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#669900″]
- The M400L is an ecologically designed 4 Wheels pedestrian controlled electric vehicle, featuring a heavy duty frame and stable track propulsion
- Designed to face the most difficult ground conditions, sandy, muddy or pebbled areas and small spaces or paths with limited maneuverability, the M400L always performs at high standards.
- Engineered for extreme reliability and built with operator safety in mind, this machine is made for industrial maintenance, repair and restoration work.
- The M400L is quiet and produces no hazardous exhaust.
- Advanced engineering allows an efficient use of energy and power.
- Suitable for indoor restoration work or moving materials in an environment where the exhaust, noise and smell of a combustion engine is not acceptable.
- Great for Biological Agriculture.
|Motor||DC 24V. 600Watt x 2 EA|
|Battery||12V-100AH × 2EA (Industrial)|
|Battery recharge||24V 10A Digital Method|
|Tyre||16 x 6.5 x 6 Inch Tubeless|
|Body Size||1600L x 970W x 1000H mm|
|Cargo Size||1200L x 900W x 200H mm|
|Max. Speed||5.5 km/h|
* Estimated working hours under normal condition: 15 – 20 hrs
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””] [/su_column][/su_row]