- The D101 is an ecologically designed 4 wheel electric carrier and tipper with handlebar drive, featuring a heavy duty frame and stable track propulsion.
- Engineered for extreme reliability and built with operator safety in mind, this machine is made for industrial maintenance, repair and restoration work.
- The D101 is quiet and produces no hazardous exhaust.
- Advanced engineering allows an efficient use of energy and power.
- Suitable for indoor restoration work or moving materials in an environment where the exhaust, noise and smell of a combustion engine is not acceptable.
- ELK-D101 differential gear type is suitable for flat land
|Motor||DC 24V. 600Watt x 2 EA|
|Battery||12V-100AH × 2EA (Industrial)|
|Battery recharge||24V 5A Digital Method|
|Caterpillar Track||13 x 6.5 x 6 Inch Tubeless|
|Body Size||1590L x 830W x 820H mm|
|Cargo Size||1050L x 750W x 200H mm|
|Max. Speed||5.2 km/h|
* Specification can be changed without notification for improved machine efficiency
* Estimated working hours under normal conditions: 15 – 20 hrs