- The M101A is an ecologically designed 4 wheel electric carrier and tipper with handlebar drive, featuring a heavy duty frame and stable track propulsion.
- Engineered for extreme reliability and built with operator safety in mind, this machine is made for industrial maintenance, repair and restoration work.
- The M101A is quiet and produces no hazardous exhaust.
- Advanced engineering allows an efficient use of energy and power.
- Suitable for indoor restoration work or moving materials in an environment where the exhaust, noise and smell of a combustion engine is not acceptable.
- ELK-M101A with differential gear type is most suitable for flat land
|Motor||DC 24V. 950 Watt transxale|
|Battery||12V-100AH × 2EA (Industrial)|
|Battery recharge||24V 10A Digital Method|
|Caterpillar Track||16 x 6.5 x 6 Inch Tubeless|
|Body Size||1950L x 950W x 990H mm|
|Cargo Size||1190L x 900W x 200H mm|
|Max. Speed||5.2 km/h|
* Specification can be change without notification for improved machine efficiency
* Estimated working hours under normal conditions: 15 – 20 hr