These Australian manufactured Trailers are built to endure our tough Australian environment.
All products have been well thought out and designed to be towed with ease through long grass, over loose dirt or gravel.
Ideal for transporting plants, crops or pots of horticulture and agriculture, including flower growers, nurseries,
hydroponic growers, the wine industry, botanic gardens and orchardists.
Spacepac Nursery Trailers & Industrial Trailers PDF
Videos showing Emoveit Motrec MP250 Nursery Tow Tug towing customers nursery trolleys at a wholesale plant nursery
- Single steer Trailers have one articulated axle to give a partial self-tracking wheel system.
- Dual Steer Trailers have dual interlinked axles to give a full self-tracking wheel system.
- The trailers follow the path of the mini-tractor or Emoveit tug that is pulling the trailer.
- Multiple trailers can be connected, one behind the other in a train.
- Can be Fully customised to suit your applications.
- Hot dip galvanised finish is standard.
True tracking allows trailers to wrap around corners in the smallest footprint possible with virtually no
drift – decreasing the amount of space needed for trailer paths and making it possible to manoeuvre through tight spaces. Designed and built with the quality and durability our company is known for, these trailers can withstand years of use.
Choice of towing attachments, Pin Hitch or 50mm Ball Hitch, Pneumatic Wheels – Standard Red or Premium Velox Aluminium, or Solid Rubber Wheels – Solid or Mesh decks, Powdercoat finish over HDG.