- This fully featured AC electric tow tractor QDD30TS can tow up to 3.5 tonnes and can be equipped with different towing attachments to suit your individual trolley and trailer systems.
- With its simple design and optimized usability, this tow tractor will support your workforce and reduce injuries due to back problems.
- This electric tractor is a simple and powerful tool to tow heavy trolleys around your warehouse, production or logistics centre.
- AC Brushless motor for high torque at low speeds…. Warranty two years on equipment, one year on batteries
- Electric Power steering for effortless turning in confined spaces.
- “Inching” buttons at rear to simplify trailer attachment. plus lateral battery access for 24/7 operation
- Fully adjustable comfort seat with seatbelt plus rear view mirrors for operator convenience
- Supplied standard with Headlights, Indicator lights, Brake and Reversing Lights ready for conditional registration
- Hour meter and battery indicator will remind the operator of battery charging and service intervals
- To manoeuvre in narrow aisles in warehouses or in production, we put extra effort into designing our electric tractor with a small turning circle.
- With its 410mm cushion rubber puncture-proof tires, the QDD series is ready for a variety of operations.
- It does not matter if you are using the tow tractor on flat ground in the warehouse, or on uneven floors or outdoors, this electric towing tractor will safely transport heavy loads.
- Eliminate strain and pain for your workers now as the electric tractor can pull trolleys up to 3500Kg / 4000 Kg electrically.
- Corrosion proof Fiberglass upper body surface
- Heavy Duty steel powder coated base that resists corrosion
|Drive unit||Battery Electric|
|Type of operation||Rider Seated|
|Towing Capacity||kg||3500 kg / 4000 kg|
|Rated drawbar pull||N||750|
|Axe Loading||kg||510/460 (unladen front/rear)|
|Tyre Type||Cushion Rubber Puncture-proof|
|Tyre Size||8.00-8 – 150mm Tread (front)|
|Tyre Size||8.00-8 (rear)|
|Wheel||ea||1/2x (front/rear (x=Drive Wheels))|
|height||h6 mm||1300 (overhead Guard-cabin)|
|Seat Height||h7 mm||910|
|Tow coupling height||h10 mm||305/350/395|
|Rear overhang||I5 mm||365|
|Rear Deck Opening||mm||770 x 380|
|Overall length||I1 mm||1730|
|Overall width||b1 mm||985|
|Ground clearance||m2 mm||150 (center of wheelbase)|
|Outher turning Radius||Wa mm||1575|
|Travel Speed||km/h||two Speed 7 / 15|
|Rated Max drawbar pull||N||750 (laden/unladen)|
|Max drawbar pull||N||3500 (laden/unladen)|
|Service brake type||Hydraulic/Mechanical|
|Parking brake type||Hydraulic/Mechanical|
|Drive motor rating||kW||4|
|Tow Coupling||Bolt Type 20mm (optional Rockinger Pintle)|
The parameters in the table are of the standard model, The parameters are subject to change without notice.
Bin towing solutions
Latest Design Trolley to suit transport of 80, 120, 240, 660 and 1100 Litre Wheelie Bins. We also manufacture custom sizes to suit your application.
Ideal for transporting of goods in hospitals, aged care, residential and commercial complexes.
THE UNIVERSAL TOWING DEVICE can be used for Sulo and Otto 660L and 1100L MGBs as well as the steel 1100L. Easy to install, no drilling of holes in the bin required, therefore no liquid leakage....