- The W400L is an ecologically designed pedestrian controlled electric vehicle, featuring a heavy duty frame and stable track propulsion
- Designed to face the most difficult ground conditions, sandy, muddy or pebbled areas and small spaces or paths with limited maneuverability, the W400L always performs at high standards.
- Engineered for extreme reliability and built with operator safety in mind, this machine is made for industrial maintenance, repair and restoration work.
- The W400L is quiet and produces no hazardous exhaust.
- Advanced engineering allows an efficient use of energy and power.
- Suitable for indoor restoration work or moving materials in an environment where the exhaust, noise and smell of a combustion engine is not acceptable.
- Available with optional Seat.
- Great for Biological Agriculture.
|Motor||DC 24V. 600Watt x 2 EA|
|Battery||12V-100AH × 2EA (Industrial)|
|Battery recharge||24V 10A Digital Method|
|Caterpillar Track||16 x 6.5 x 6 Inch Tubeless|
|Body Size||1745L x 1030W x 1075H mm|
|Cargo Size||1200L x 900W x 200H mm|
|Max. Speed||Forward: 6.0 km/h; Backward: 3.8 km/h|
|Max Lateral gradient||37%|
* Specification can be change without notification for improved machine efficiency
* Estimated working hours under normal condition: 15 – 20 hrs