The OT-1200L is a towing equipment with three wheels and tiller steering. Thanks to the presence of an electric lifter that controls the movement of a tow ball, it is perfect for handling trailer trolleys, boat trailers and caravans in campgrounds and marinas, in safety and comfort, reducing physical stress and improving productivity.
- Pulling capacity on flat surface: 4000 Kg
- Max. load electric lifter: 300 kg
- Pulling speed: fast 5 Km/h – slow 2,5 Km/h
- Pushing speed: fast 3 Km/h – slow 1,5 Km/h
- Battery recharging time: approx. 8 hrs.
- Battery: AGM 2 x 12V/85 Ah C20
- Electromotor: 24V/1200 watt AC S2 60 min.
- Length: 1530 mm
- Width: 780 mm
- Height: 1040 mm
- Weight: 190 kg
- Dashboard display: OT-1200 24V/1200 watt AC S2 60 min.
- Battery charger: External – 13A high frequency
- Speed control: Butterfly type
- Parking brake: Electromagnetic with the possibility of release
- Oil bath differential
|Option a:||Direct Steering Wheel System|
|Option b:||PURE LEAD 90Ah C5 battery pack + battery charger|
|Option C:||Antiflat tyre treatment by polyurethane filled (3 wheel models)|
|# AA00005||ANTI DUMPING WHEEL FRAME WITH ADDITIONAL HOOK|
|# AA00086||SEMI-AUTOMATIC HOOK WITH PIN HOLE DIAMETER 25 MM|
|# AA00144||REAR HOOK PIN Ø20×110|
|# AA00135||LED FLASHING LIGHT|
|# A100176||DIRECT STEERING WHEEL SYSTEM|
Specifications shown are subject to change without notice