The steering system is very easy to use, being the same as that of a scooter. These machines are available in two versions: rider seated or standing. The stand-on version is ideal for work where the operator must continually get on and off the vehicle, while the rider seated version is better for lengthy handling or repetitive jobs. The battery is the semi-traction or traction type. In the traction version, it can be removed vertically or sideways for easy, quick replacement. Convenient and simple to use, the battery charger can be installed on board on request.DEC BULL08 Battery Electric Tracktor (PDF) [/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″]
- CHASSIS: in electric arc welded metal sheet, it forms a rigid bearing structure.
- DRIVE UNIT: Axle with differential, driven by a high power A.C. motor ἀtted with an electric brake that acts as a parking brake.
- STEERING SYSTEM: comprising a handlebar equipped with throttle-grip, reverse lever, brake lever, ignition key, battery charge indicator.
- ELECTRIC SYSTEM: with A.C. electronic control for maximum control over movements and regenerative electronic braking. Automatic electric parking brake.
- WHEELS: Superelastic non-marking.
- OPERATING TIME: Six hours on average. A high frequency battery charger can be installed on board.
- SAFETY DEVICES: The machine conforms to the regulations in force as to components, performance and stability.
- Rotating beacon with support
- Rubber lateral bumper
- Reversing buzzer
- Kit extraction lateral battery
- Battery roller table one place
|Pull Capacity||Load nominal capacity||kg||1000||1000|
|Wheels||Number front/rear X=drive||Nr||3 – 1/2x||3 – 1/2x|
|h||machine body height||mm||—-||—-|
|h3||feet panel height||mm||160||160|
|h6||Turning light height||mm||1300||1300|
|R1 (turning Radius)||front min. external||mm||1300||1300|
|R2 (turning Radius)||rear min. external||mm||820||820|
|S (Hook height)||Hook Center to ground||mm||184||184|
|Tractive effort||Continuation work 60 deg||N.||1100||1100|
|Tractive effort||Max in plane x 5″||N.||1700||1700|
|Autonomy||Working hr medium work||hour||6-8||6-8|