The OT-1200 is a Outdoor three wheeled ZERO emission electric drive pedestrian vehicle ergonomically designed to easily move small trailers, caravans, wagons and heavy commercial waste containers with safety and ease. The Tug Trak reduces the manual effort required to perform repetitive tasks thereby improving productivity and reducing the chance of work related injuries. The power of the OT-1200 allows for a loaded capacity of 500 kgs and a pulling capacity of up to 4000 kgs.
The OT-1200 is easily maneuvered and can be used on uneven terrain like that found in camping grounds. The design allows for pushing or pulling and comes with a standard connection post and antidumping support wheels. With the addition of the trailer ball accessory or the waste container connector, the OT-1200 can handle many tasks. Additional options are solid non-marking tires, a radio command and a safety operational light.
Alitrak Outdoor Pedestrian Electric Pusher and Puller with Automatic Coupling Attachment.
Moving Wheelie waste bins on ramp with Tow Tug OT900 / OT1200
TT600/OT600 Moving Wheelie bins
TT900 or OT1200 Tug with Pipe & Tube frame clamp
- Pulling capacity on flat surface: 4000 Kg
- Loading capacity on flat surface: 500 kg
- Pulling speed: fast 5 Km/h – slow 2,5 Km/h
- Pushing speed: fast 3,5 Km/h – slow 1,8 Km/h
- Battery recharging time: approx. 8 hrs.
- Battery: AGM 2 x 12V/100 Ah C20
- Electric omotor: 24V/1200 watt S1
- Length: 1450 mm
- Width: 790 mm
- Height: 1050 mm
- Weight: 150 kg
- Dashboard display: Remaining battery charge
- Battery charger: On board – 13A high frequency
- Speed control: Butterfly type
- Parking brake: Electromagnetic
- Oil bath differential
|# OT-1200-02:||AGM 2x12V / 100 Ah C20.|
|Option a:||Direct Steering Wheel System|
|Option b:||Polyurethane filled Wheels (anti-flat tires)|
|Option C:||Multi functional tiller arm system, Including: Pivoting wheel mode, direct steering wheel mode, horizontal tiller arm adjustment|
Alitrak Coupling or Towing Hitches .PDF