The OT-900 is a Outdoor three wheeled ZERO emission electric drive pedestrian vehicle ergonomically designed to easily move small trailers, caravans, wagons and heavy commercial waste containers with safety and ease. The Tug Trak reduces the manual effort required to perform repetitive tasks thereby improving productivity and reducing the chance of work related injuries. The power of the OT-900 allows for a loaded capacity of 300 kgs and a pulling capacity of up to 3000 kgs.
The OT-900 is easily maneuvered and can be used on uneven terrain like that found in camping grounds. The design allows for pushing or pulling and comes with a standard connection post and antidumping support wheels. With the addition of the trailer ball accessory or the waste container connector, the TT-900 can handle many tasks. Additional options are solid non-marking tires, a radio command and a safety operational light.
Alitrak Outdoor Pedestrian Electric Pusher and Puller with Automatic Coupling Attachment.
Moving Wheelie waste bins on ramp with Tow Tug OT900 / OT1200
TT600/OT600 Moving Wheelie bins
TT900 or OT1200 Tug with Pipe & Tube frame clamp
- Pulling capacity on flat surface: 3000 Kg
- Loading capacity on flat surface: 300 kg
- Pulling speed: fast 5 Km/h – slow 2,5 Km/h
- Pushing speed: fast 3,5 Km/h – slow 1,8 Km/h
- Battery recharging time: approx. 8 hrs.
- Battery: LEAD ACID 2 x 12V/72 Ah C20 (or AGM 2 x 12V/100 Ah C20)
- Electric omotor: 24V/900 watt S1
- Length: 1450 mm
- Width: 790 mm
- Height: 1050 mm
- Weight: 150 kg
- Dashboard display: Remaining battery charge
- Battery charger: On board – 13A high frequency
- Speed control: Butterfly type
- Parking brake: Electromagnetic
- Oil bath differential
|# OT-900-01:||Folded 2x12V / 72 Ah C20 or|
|# OT-900-02:||AGM 2x12V / 100 Ah C20.|
|# OT-900-03:||AGM 2x12V / 100 Ah C20, with No marking superelastic tyres.|
|Option a:||Direct Steering Wheel System|
|Option b:||Polyurethane filled Wheels (anti-flat tires)|
|Option c:||Multi functional tiller arm system, Including: Pivoting wheel mode, direct steering wheel mode, horizontal tiller arm adjustment|
Specifications shown are subject to change without notice
OPTION: Piggy-Back Bin Bracket
This bracket designed for multiple size bins, eg 80/120 & 240ltr wheelie Bins (# TUG-WB-BRACKET)