Designed for steep gradients. Long range and superb reliability
When presented with challenging slopes, the ATA E400 model represents the ideal solution.
Complete with battery up to 750Ah, it can also be used for ground handling operations of CAT I aircraft, and the 750Ah battery guarantees an extremely long range.
AC motor, over 20 Kw continuous power output, long range and superb reliability!Electric Tow Traktor E400 (PDF)
GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS VARIABLES
- Traction : electtrica energy recovery.
- Steering : Hydraulic power.
- Towing capacity : 55 ton . @ 850 mm height.
- 2 Front.
- 2 rear drive.
- Type wheels : pneumatic.
- Front wheel : 7.00-12″.
- Rear wheel : 7.50-15″.
- Service brake : front disc with hydraulic control.
- Rear brake : disc in oil bath with hydraulic control.
- Number of braking axles : 2.
- Parking brake : Mechanical control on rear axle
- Front suspension : leaf springs.
- Rear Suspension : elastic pad with shock absorber
CHARACTERISTICS OF TRACTION
- ENGINE : 21.4 kW @ 1000 rpm ac-80z.
- Traction control : Inverter dc/ac.
- Transmission ratio : 29 : 1.
- Battery characteristics : @ 80v 750Ah.
- Speed on the flat -load : 20 Km/h.
- Maximum effort to hook 2400 kgf (h hook = 400mm from the ground).
- Admitted conditioner. adherence of 3000 kgf (h hook= 800mm from the ground).
- Max effort on the hook (peak to stall): ( 2 = 60′) 3050 kgf.
- Effort to hook intermittent: (S2 = 60′) 1700 kgf @ 4 km/h.
- Max continuous effort to hook: (S1) 800 kgf @ 5 km/h.
- Empty mass (with battery): 4750kg
- Cabin : closed doors can swing.
- Lighting and lighting: conforms to the highway code.
- Safety accessories : light indicator Rotary service.
- Audible reverse alarm.
- Command Emergency Stop.
- Compliant dir.2006/42/EC (“Machinery Directive”)