Electric sightseeing vehicles, also known as sightseeing electric vehicles, belong to the category of electric vehicles used in the area and can be divided into tourist vehicles, residential RVs, electric classic cars, and small golf carts. It is an environment-friendly electric passenger vehicle that is specially designed for tourism scenic spots, parks, large-scale amusement parks, closed communities, and schools.
The electric tourist car adopts a battery-powered driving method and does not emit harmful gases that pollute the atmosphere. It can be used only by charging the battery. Most of the power plants are built far away from densely populated cities, causing less harm to humans, and the power plant is stationary. It is relatively easy to concentrate emissions and remove various harmful emissions, and related technologies have also been established.
- Car-type handbrake, parking more secure.
- Two-point seat belts, bus seats.
- Four-way adjustment of the direction of passenger coaches, electronic power steering.
- 215/70R15C tires.
- Electronic control: Japan TOYOTA
- Batteries: Military torch 230AH tube battery
- Motor: Series excitation traction motor
- Charger: Portable intelligent charger
- Charging time: 8-10 hours
- System voltage: 72V
- Motor Power: 15KW